How a Classic American Snack Brand Unlocked its Amazon Potential
How Amazon Became a Top Revenue Driver for Utz Quality Foods
Before partnering with Marketplace Strategy (MPS), Amazon was a small fraction of business for Utz Quality Foods, a near-century-old snack brand. In this webinar, representatives from Utz and MPS walkthrough the company’s journey past many roadblocks, leading to success on the channel.
Dave Colgan, Senior Director eCommerce & Strategic Initiatives, (Utz) and Sam Jennings, Lead Client Strategist, (MPS) will discuss the specific nuances of Amazon that made growth a challenge, and how the brand achieved present-day success.
Register now to join us for an informative discussion that will cover the following:
- Ensuring profitability on Amazon
- Navigating CRaP issues in the grocery category
- Adhering to SIOC and other frustration-free packaging restrictions
- Streamlining your product assortment and advertising plans
- COVID-19 issues and insights from the grocery category